Social Media in 2017: 5 Tips for Success
July 18 2017
In 2017, no one questions the importance of social media in real estate marketing. But smart agents everywhere look for ways to improve their social media game. Here are five ways you can get more from your campaigns.
- Focus on content marketing. If you're looking for a low-cost method of generating traffic, referral leads and repeat business, creating valuable, shareable content is the way to go. For best results, target your audience, considering variables such as neighborhoods of interest, types of homes and homebuyers, and the timing of potential transactions.
- Don't overlook the potential value of Facebook Ads. It's not as easy as it used to be to break through the noise on social media. Facebook Ads and similar pay-to-play ads on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram can get your content in front of more prospects.
- Start retargeting ads. Let's face it: A lot of web traffic passes you by without ever making an inquiry. Retargeting allows you to track these visitors and entice them to return later by showing them highly targeted ads on social media and other sites.
- Enter the world of virtual reality. It was only a matter of time before virtual reality (VR) became big in real estate. Not only does it make it easier for potential buyers to "visit" distant locations, but it also reduces unnecessary foot traffic through your listings -- something sellers can appreciate. Plus, VR is a natural as a social tool for increasing engagement.
- Automate your marketing. When done right, marketing automation can save you time and money. It can boost your social media game and streamline your email and web efforts. That's why we use Keller Cloud, an integrated platform designed to automate marketing and help agents run their business.
Cutting-edge technology is part of Keller Williams' strategy for success. Thousands of agents put our proprietary, productivity-enhancing tools to work for them. Get in touch to learn how we can help you too.